Sunday, May 02, 2010

I know you don't come her.
So I can say what I want to say.
I want to say I hate you
But I'll do that another day.

Im sorry for all Ive said to you
More sorry every day.
But how do I take back in words,
What I ask for when I pray.

I want to say my last farwell
Close the chapers of this book.
But then I know just what I'd do.
Leave it there, hoping you'll look.

I see you happy when your with me
And sad when you with him.
You work so hard to make it work.
And your life is still so grim.

I know how much he hurts you.
I see it on your face.
I see worse than the bruses.
As your smile starts to erase.

Even when I should hate him
The way he treats you so base.
I look and with with envy.
I'd gladly take his place.

Then darkness deep with me,
Forces me to leave.
Before I give you what you need.
A body for you to grieve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home